Cost of living in Toulouse, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 395 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 89% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,593KM (€1,834) in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Asheville, North Carolina costs $1.19 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Natal costs R$ 4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (18 minutes ago)