Cost of living comparison between Toulouse, France and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 32% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,298KM (€2,194) in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (25 minutes ago)