Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 37% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,271KM (€2,179) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (28 minutes ago)