Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands, Faroe Islands compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26295 BAM / DKK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands (Faroe Islands) is 24% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,856KM (kr7,058) in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)