Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands, Faroe Islands vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26261 BAM / DKK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands (Faroe Islands) is 81% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,890KM (kr11,005) in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 540 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)