Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands, Faroe Islands compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26298 BAM / DKK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands (Faroe Islands) is 41% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,113KM (kr8,035) in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)