Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands, Faroe Islands compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26316 BAM / DKK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands (Faroe Islands) is 24% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,737KM (kr6,599) in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 650 ман (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Liverpool costs £10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 474 (about 1 hour ago)