Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands, Faroe Islands compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26332 BAM / DKK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands (Faroe Islands) is 23% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,850KM (kr7,025) in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)