Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09574 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,960KM (Mex$ 20,473) in Torreón.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (41 minutes ago)