Cost of living in Tomakomai, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01472 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomakomai (Japan) is 92% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,077KM (¥209,010) in Tomakomai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $80 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)