Cost of living in Tomakomai, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01500 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomakomai (Japan) is 97% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,736KM (¥249,078) in Tomakomai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)