Cost of living in Tol'yatti, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02948 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tol'yatti (Russia) is 40% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 782KM (руб 26,537) in Tol'yatti.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (43 minutes ago)