Cost of living in Tol'yatti, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02820 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tol'yatti (Russia) is 39% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 852KM (руб 30,215) in Tol'yatti.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $399 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 0.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 3 hours ago)