Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08512 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,140KM (Mex$ 25,136) in Toluca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)