Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.843 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,310KM ($2,338) in Toledo, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)