Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,277 prices entered by 275 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01550 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 161% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,965KM (¥320,301) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨559 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $62 (about 2 hours ago)