Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,320 prices entered by 264 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01475 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 78% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,668KM (¥180,821) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,450 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)