Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 926 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01576 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 91% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,867KM (¥181,910) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)