Cost of living comparison between Tokushima, Japan and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01615 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,072KM (¥190,156) in Tokushima.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)