Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01444 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,249KM (¥155,740) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dresden costs €1.55 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,579 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (43 minutes ago)