Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00052 BAM / MGA
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 20% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,558KM (2,985,305 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)