Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00052 BAM / MGA
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 20% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,169KM (4,199,230 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)