Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00049 BAM / MGA
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 18% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,891KM (3,860,942 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 250 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ottawa costs C$60 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)