Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 16%|
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01680 BAM / DZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 22% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,436KM (144,957 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (39 minutes ago)