Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01460 BAM / DZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 6% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,691KM (115,853 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 250 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ottawa costs C$60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)