Cost of living comparison between Tlemcen, Algeria and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01656 BAM / DZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 23% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,415KM (145,857 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)