Cost of living in Tlaquepaque, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09403 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlaquepaque (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,001KM (Mex$ 31,914) in Tlaquepaque.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)