Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08967 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,977KM (Mex$ 22,047) in Tlalnepantla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨21,347 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (37 minutes ago)