Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08365 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,917KM (Mex$ 22,920) in Tlalnepantla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)