Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08547 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,008KM (Mex$ 11,798) in Tlalnepantla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (24 minutes ago)