Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08457 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,737KM (Mex$ 20,534) in Tlalnepantla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tunis costs 1,200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rousse costs 35,725 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trinidad costs $b15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)