Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02364 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 25% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,201KM (₨50,790) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Norwich costs £3,010 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $0.53 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matagalpa costs 70 C$ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Delhi costs ₨125 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (about 3 hours ago)