Cost of living in Tirupati, India vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02509 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,399KM (₨55,763) in Tirupati.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)