Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02447 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 49% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 668KM (₨27,293) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 1,000 ден (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $398 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)