Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02774 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 47% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,731KM (₨62,412) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (42 minutes ago)