Cost of living comparison between Tirupati, India and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02686 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 48% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,702KM (₨63,371) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)