Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02600 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 38% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 933KM (₨35,900) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €45 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)