Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02716 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 34% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,154KM (₨79,325) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)