Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.09378 BAM / MDL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 39% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,831KM (19,528 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)