Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.09106 BAM / MDL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 39% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,827KM (20,064 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)