Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.09079 BAM / MDL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 39% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,969KM (21,683 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)