Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09519 BAM / MDL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 34% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 930KM (9,767 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (about 1 hour ago)