Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.09370 BAM / MDL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 39% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,907KM (20,355 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (22 minutes ago)