Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 775 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01470 BAM / ALL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,145KM (145,938 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 382,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩100 (about 1 hour ago)