Cost of living in Tirana, Albania vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 757 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01585 BAM / ALL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 28% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,174KM (137,175 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨25,228 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$2.39 (about 1 hour ago)