Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42045 BAM / RON
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 32% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 959KM (2,280 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €110 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 250 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £430 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)