Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 558 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39146 BAM / RON
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 12% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,673KM (4,275 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Liverpool costs £3,010 (about 1 hour ago)