Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 617 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.41149 BAM / RON
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,660KM (4,033 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aleppo costs 200,000 £ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vilnius costs €200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tandil costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)