Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42260 BAM / RON
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 32% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,013KM (2,397 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (about 1 hour ago)