Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 60% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,085KM (€1,064) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)