Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 55% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,638KM (€2,367) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (38 minutes ago)