Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 54% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,611KM (€2,353) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Almaty costs 140 KZT (40 minutes ago)