Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09516 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,143KM (Mex$ 12,009) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)