Cost of living comparison between Tijuana, Mexico and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09679 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,325KM (Mex$ 24,017) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)