Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08573 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,001KM (Mex$ 23,342) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (34 minutes ago)