Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 602 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08989 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 28% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,171KM (Mex$ 24,150) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 28元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)