Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 653 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08500 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,014KM (Mex$ 23,691) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lanzhou costs 1,600元 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nantes costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.00 zł (about 2 hours ago)