Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25016 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,426KM (元5,701) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)