Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24681 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 38% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,201KM (8,919元) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)