Cost of living in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 370 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.302 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thunder Bay, Ontario (Canada) is 78% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,842KM (C$2,182) in Thunder Bay, Ontario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)