Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02700 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 25% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,237KM (₨82,856) in Thrissur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)