Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02690 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 49% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,536KM (₨57,094) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (about 1 hour ago)