Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 627 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02416 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 18% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,317KM (₨54,491) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)