Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 576 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02300 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 27% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,238KM (₨53,831) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kingston upon Hull costs £110 (43 minutes ago)