Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02755 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 47% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,584KM (₨57,502) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)