Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02553 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 48% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 678KM (₨26,545) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cadiz costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$250 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)