Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02466 BAM / BTN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,850KM (75,033 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)