Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02418 BAM / BTN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 24% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 988KM (40,874 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (30 minutes ago)