Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,560KM (€796) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)