Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,598KM (€1,835) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)