Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.664 BAM / XCD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 56% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,861KM (EC$7,318) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,757 (about 2 hours ago)