Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.624 BAM / XCD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 63% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,264KM (EC$5,230) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (about 1 hour ago)