Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 64% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,331KM (€2,721) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)