Cost of living in Thanjavur, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02700 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is 7% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,027KM (₨112,119) in Thanjavur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)