Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16732 BAM / MAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 14% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,639KM (9,794 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (2 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)