Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17627 BAM / MAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 21% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,100KM (6,240 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $19 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)