Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18086 BAM / MAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 7% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,396KM (7,719 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 3 hours ago)