Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.17878 BAM / MAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 9% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,548KM (8,657 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 350 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Yangon costs 12,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨48 (about 2 hours ago)