Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 16%|
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02739 BAM / MZN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,330KM (48,536 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)