Cost of living comparison between Tete, Mozambique and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02496 BAM / MZN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,073KM (123,107 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)