Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06039 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,471KM (24,360₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)