Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06542 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 9% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,186KM (18,134₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)