Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06683 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 6% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,831KM (42,364₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (28 minutes ago)