Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06249 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,325KM (21,195₴) in Ternopil.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zagreb costs 11 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$89 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $1,211 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$400 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (42 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Edmonton costs C$4.65 (about 2 hours ago)