Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,347KM (€2,218) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨19 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$34,445,599,999,999,998,951,424 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kota Bharu costs RM160 (about 1 hour ago)