Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 35% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,384KM (€2,236) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)