Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 530 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44232 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,929KM (R$ 4,361) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$1,290 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kodiak, Alaska costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)