Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 504 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42838 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,205KM (R$ 5,147) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chernivtsi costs 6,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Arlington, Texas costs $1.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $15,000 (about 1 hour ago)