Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.575 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,151KM (R$ 5,475) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)