Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45365 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,829KM (R$ 4,033) in Teresina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)