Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08465 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 747KM (Mex$ 8,828) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,950 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Mexicali costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 30,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)