Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09293 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,820KM (Mex$ 19,585) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 120 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (about 1 hour ago)