Cost of living comparison between Tepic, Mexico and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09679 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,905KM (Mex$ 19,680) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (29 minutes ago)