Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00256 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 32% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,117KM (CH$826,445) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.70 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)