Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00262 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,486KM (CH$566,853) in Temuco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €45 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)