Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00269 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,114KM (CH$785,395) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 225TL (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 3 hours ago)