Cost of living comparison between Tembisa, South Africa and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.12833 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 32% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,216KM (R 17,271) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)