Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12051 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 35% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,023KM (R 16,783) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nerima costs ¥213,465 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $26,769 (about 2 hours ago)