Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,537 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47485 BAM / ILS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 85% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,589KM (5,452 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)