Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,436 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45997 BAM / ILS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 153% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,303KM (9,354 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,897 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Yerevan costs 200,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chemnitz costs €1.48 (about 2 hours ago)