Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,146 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.503 BAM / ILS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 89% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,158KM (12,240 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$110 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)