Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,888 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44942 BAM / ILS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 79% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,224KM (7,174 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)