Cost of living comparison between Tel Aviv, Israel and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,217 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46589 BAM / ILS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 78% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,573KM (11,963 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (29 minutes ago)