Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,851 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43371 BAM / ILS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 138% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,278KM (9,864 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Peter Port costs £1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vaasa costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)