Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,800 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46602 BAM / ILS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 84% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,314KM (7,111 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$30 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)