Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,677 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45734 BAM / ILS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 78% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,317KM (5,067 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beira costs 105,000 MT (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (39 minutes ago)