Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,604 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46761 BAM / ILS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 153% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,555KM (9,741 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €2,400 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.12 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunis costs 10 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)