Cost of living comparison between Tel Aviv, Israel and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,099 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48128 BAM / ILS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 83% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,939KM (12,341 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)