Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39171 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,535KM (3,919TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2,570 (about 1 hour ago)