Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49043 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,314KM (4,719TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (33 minutes ago)