Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,825 prices entered by 479 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00004 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 58% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,688KM (﷼ 65,968,051) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 10,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wrocław costs 3,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)