Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 922 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00004 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 210% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,646KM (﷼ 119,200,335) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨160 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $7 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 240 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Prishtina costs €2.50 (about 4 hours ago)