Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07745 BAM / HNL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,339KM (L 43,116) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (43 minutes ago)