Cost of living comparison between Tegucigalpa, Honduras and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07979 BAM / HNL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,512KM (L 44,022) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 75,000 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Szeged costs 59,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Omsk costs руб 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)