Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07832 BAM / HNL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,401KM (L 43,428) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)