Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 331 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07039 BAM / HNL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 31% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,490KM (L 35,370) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zanjan costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)