Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 440 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07059 BAM / HNL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 33% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,001KM (L 28,341) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)