Cost of living comparison between Tegucigalpa, Honduras and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07988 BAM / HNL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 13% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,529KM (L 44,179) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)