Cost of living in Techiman, Ghana compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35767 BAM / GHS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,925KM (GH₵5,382) in Techiman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)