Cost of living in Techiman, Ghana compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40774 BAM / GHS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is 4% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,251KM (GH₵7,972) in Techiman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)