Cost of living in Techiman, Ghana compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36021 BAM / GHS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,018KM (GH₵5,603) in Techiman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)