Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 988 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.646 BAM / GEL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,679KM (2,599 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Luanda costs 6,000 Kz (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New York City costs $4.40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 100,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Quito costs $0.61 (39 minutes ago)