Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.744 BAM / GEL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 34% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,059KM (2,767 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)