Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 788 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.671 BAM / GEL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 34% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 992KM (1,479 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)