Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.727 BAM / GEL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 34% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,988KM (2,733 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guelph costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €559 (about 2 hours ago)