Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41010 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,589KM (RM8,751) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)