Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42025 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 33% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,528KM (RM6,015) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 4 hours ago)