Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41197 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,469KM (RM8,420) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$43 (about 1 hour ago)