Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39056 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,611KM (RM4,124) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)