Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.313 BAM / NZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 78% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,550KM (NZ$4,228) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)