Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.323 BAM / NZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 79% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,824KM (NZ$4,402) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)