Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.171 BAM / NZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 133% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,489KM (NZ$2,979) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$15 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)