Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.133 BAM / NZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 53% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,296KM (NZ$2,027) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (16 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)