Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.163 BAM / NZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 70% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,727KM (NZ$2,345) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Eindhoven costs €28 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)