Cost of living comparison between Tauranga, New Zealand and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.305 BAM / NZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 78% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,347KM (NZ$4,097) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)