Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00632 BAM / HUF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,338KM (211,745 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)